Friday, September 2, 2011

Hey Pumpkin! Happy Halloween

This summer in Georgia has really been a HOT one! Not that every summer in GA is not a scorcher - but this summer heat seems like it is not going to go away and let Fall come in quietly... Trying to force cooler weather into my mind, I started making Fall projects. Here is my first... I was feeling in a Halloween mood. Why I do not know, since this is not one of my favorite holidays of the year... but my daughter seems to enjoy this holiday and is asking about costumes to wear now... I LOVED the pumpkins in this stamp and have had it for awhile and making a promise to myself to utilize stamps and stash that I have and save some money (times are tight for everybody - plus you can't eat stamps and patterned paper). So digging into my old stash to make new creations... Thanks for taking a look... :)




~ Come Quick Fall - We Need You! ~

1 comments:

Mary J said...

What a fab vibrant card, love this!